Life, Love, Games, and Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life, Love, Games, and Media

This is a forum for anyone who enjoys, games, movies, friends, just about anything. This is a site hopefully, for anyone. I wanted to make a forum where I could broadcast my video game and movie reviews, along with help people with my knowledge of games a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Halo the best game ever

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Agent_M
The Outer Ring
The Outer Ring
Agent_M

Halo the best game ever Empty
PostSubject: Halo the best game ever   Halo the best game ever I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:28 pm

I don't need to even say anything more.
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Halo the best game ever   Halo the best game ever I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:28 pm

Well here is my review of Halo games, yes they have good gameplay, especially multiplayer. However, there are many things about most of them that makes me say " ugh". And the huge over publicity about any game as halo has, has never helped any game. There are things I did enjoy about the Halo series, however there were so many things that a) I didn't like or b) were all ready done by so many other games, that I found them boring, if not outright self-destructive. The most I have ever given a Halo game is a 4 of 5, and that would be to both Halo: Reach, and Halo 2. Here is something I found that I really couldn't argue with.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://gamelife.4umer.com
Agent_M
The Outer Ring
The Outer Ring
Agent_M

PostSubject: Trolling   Halo the best game ever I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:23 pm

I am with you on some of that. In that last post I was mostly trolling. I do believe though that the halo series was a great advancement in electronic gaming. If you look at many of the current gaming franchises you will find that they will base many of their concepts off from halo. For example the Call of duty Series that wasn't released until 2003 contains the two gun concept and the regenerating health that were systems not frequently used before the franchise. Also it should be noted that before Halo the only other great console fps's were based almost entirely on golden eye. Not that Golden Eye was at all a bad game but it was obvious that some changes needed to be made to the system. Now I do have to agree that the fan boys of the game are more then a little annoying but I feel as though the people who are dead set against it are almost equally irritating. All in all I have to say that I find that the Halo series has been a good paradigm for many of the next generation games.
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Halo the best game ever   Halo the best game ever I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:52 pm

I will agree with you in a sense. Yes, the first Halo game was a huge advancement in video gaming. But, since then Halo has done nothing special, just mass remakes of the same basic game.
Back to top Go down
https://gamelife.4umer.com
EquivocatorDust
Gamer
Gamer
EquivocatorDust

PostSubject: Re: Halo the best game ever   Halo the best game ever I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:34 pm

Mass remakes of the same game is what keeps pushing people to buy games.
People buy games that they are familiar with more often.
The more Halo games they pump out, the more they will sell.
The same goes with CoD and other games, like The Elder Scrolls and FallOut and Devil May Cry.
As long as they have fans, they'll remake the same game to keep reeling in money and fanbase support.

And I'll admit, Halo:Reach is pretty beastly for a shooter game... but I'll sadly still take Gears of War over Halo anyday.
Sounds like a good basis for another topic... Wink
Back to top Go down
Raging Psycho
Gamer
Gamer
Raging Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Halo the best game ever   Halo the best game ever I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:52 pm

GameMaster wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Teehee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo the best game ever   Halo the best game ever I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo the best game ever
Page 1 of 1