Life, Love, Games, and Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life, Love, Games, and Media

This is a forum for anyone who enjoys, games, movies, friends, just about anything. This is a site hopefully, for anyone. I wanted to make a forum where I could broadcast my video game and movie reviews, along with help people with my knowledge of games a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If every videogame franchise did advertisements like Halo.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raging Psycho
Gamer
Gamer
Raging Psycho

If every videogame franchise did advertisements like Halo. Empty
PostSubject: If every videogame franchise did advertisements like Halo.   If every videogame franchise did advertisements like Halo. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:47 pm

I got this idea from the Halo topic under the game reviews section. Post your ideas for video game commercials if they were done live-action in the same "seriousness" as Halo bits, such as:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here's one for starters:

In the dark room of a high palace spire, a beautiful maiden dressed in a torn pink dress desperately slams the deadbolt on her door. With tears streaming down her face, she then rushes to the phone and frantically dials 911. An operator picks up and asks what the emergency is. Right as the maiden is about to answer, a fierce banging is heard on the bedroom door.

Maiden: "Oh God! Oh God! He's found me! I knew he'd find me once they let him out!"
Operator: "Ma'am, what is your emergency?"
Maiden: "He's here! He's going to take me! Please, help!" (Uncontrollable weeping)
Operator: "Ma'am, try to stay calm. Where are you?"
Voice from outside as the banging continues: "Are you calling the cops?! I told you what I'd do to you if you called the cops, you bitch!"
Maiden: "Please! Please, no! Help! He's at my house! Help!"

The door busts of its hinges and the maiden screams in terror at the form coming through the door. Then it cuts to:

SUPER MARIO GALAXY 3

So what other games would have commercials that are humorous for taking themselves way too seriously?
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Admin
Admin

If every videogame franchise did advertisements like Halo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: If every videogame franchise did advertisements like Halo.   If every videogame franchise did advertisements like Halo. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:16 pm

If all advertisement for games ran like Halo ads. WE WOULD BE SCREWED!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://gamelife.4umer.com

If every videogame franchise did advertisements like Halo.
Page 1 of 1