Life, Love, Games, and Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life, Love, Games, and Media

This is a forum for anyone who enjoys, games, movies, friends, just about anything. This is a site hopefully, for anyone. I wanted to make a forum where I could broadcast my video game and movie reviews, along with help people with my knowledge of games a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GoW: Ascension

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raging Psycho
Gamer
Gamer
Raging Psycho

GoW: Ascension Empty
PostSubject: GoW: Ascension   GoW: Ascension I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 1:23 pm

Just a week left and God of War: Ascension hits the shelves. I'm pumped for the new, apparently eastern-mythology-inspired monsters that will be in it, such as the elephantaur;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

...as well as other titanic beasts from classic Greek mythology, like Charybdis:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's going to be awesome!!! affraid

Last edited by Raging Psycho on Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GoW: Ascension   GoW: Ascension I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:05 pm

I will say, it looks like it is going to be the best 1 thus far. I have been playing through the earlier ones in honor of this new one, but I don't have the $ to get ascension when it releases so, you gotta let me know how it is.
Back to top Go down
https://gamelife.4umer.com
Raging Psycho
Gamer
Gamer
Raging Psycho

PostSubject: Re: GoW: Ascension   GoW: Ascension I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:40 pm

Fo Sho! elephant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GoW: Ascension   GoW: Ascension I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GoW: Ascension
Page 1 of 1