Life, Love, Games, and Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life, Love, Games, and Media

This is a forum for anyone who enjoys, games, movies, friends, just about anything. This is a site hopefully, for anyone. I wanted to make a forum where I could broadcast my video game and movie reviews, along with help people with my knowledge of games a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dead Space 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EquivocatorDust
Gamer
Gamer
EquivocatorDust

Dead Space 2 Empty
PostSubject: Dead Space 2   Dead Space 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:31 am

Just started it last night before bed. Told myself I'd get to where I am able to wear armor for the first time and then go to sleep. Sleep

I pre-ordered the collector's edition so I got 2 special weapons and an armor set. I noticed in the picture that Isaac was wearing red armor with tribal paint all over and I was excited. After an hour of messing around I got to buy my first set of armor and the red armor was free.

IT LOOKS AMAZING. Very Happy
I already love this game and I only have an hour on it.
[edit: I've beaten this game multiple times by now, haha.]

However, I'll be really pissed if I can't upgrade the special armor. I know upgrading armor is an important part of the game, and each time the armor is supposed to get better looking and have better statistics. I have a strange feeling that only the standard level 1 armor can be upgraded, and if so, shame on EA.
[edit: All armor is upgraded when you get the best form, which is cool. If you buy the best armor in the game and then equip the worst armor, both will have the same stats. Smile ]

Has anyone else played Dead Space 2 and have anything to share? cheers

Last edited by EquivocatorDust on Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updates)
Back to top Go down
Agent_M
The Outer Ring
The Outer Ring
Agent_M

Dead Space 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 2   Dead Space 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:24 pm

If it's any thing like dead space one then the whole game will be great until the very end where it will fail.
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Admin
Admin

Dead Space 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 2   Dead Space 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:16 pm

Dead Space was a great game and 2 is supposed to be even better, all I have done was played through the downloadable 360 demo (which was awesome), you best of luck to you on the game, but from what I have seen it is going to be a really great game.
Back to top Go down
https://gamelife.4umer.com
EquivocatorDust
Gamer
Gamer
EquivocatorDust

Dead Space 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 2   Dead Space 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:57 pm

My only quarrel with the games is that they were released under the intent that they were supposed to be scary and startling, but I never felt either while playing. It was over-hyped in the scariness category.
But no big deal as long as it is still fun. Smile

Just kind of curious... why did the end of Dead Space 1 fail? I felt it worked out nicely, and it left Dead Space 2 a really good starting point that a lot of people probably didn't expect.

Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Admin
Admin

Dead Space 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 2   Dead Space 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:13 am

I suppose that the main reason that Dead Space had a "fail" ending, was because it was like that movie that ended in a really dumb place, just because the makers wanted to have a good lead up to their next 1. In my opinion that was the biggest problem I had with the ending to Dead Space, I just had this huge feeling that they just had cut the game in 1 spot so as to get to make a second 1 to finish it up, or maybe just continue it further.
Back to top Go down
https://gamelife.4umer.com
Sponsored content

Dead Space 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 2   Dead Space 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead Space 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life, Love, Games, and Media :: Video Games :: Anything Else-
Jump to: