Life, Love, Games, and Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life, Love, Games, and Media

This is a forum for anyone who enjoys, games, movies, friends, just about anything. This is a site hopefully, for anyone. I wanted to make a forum where I could broadcast my video game and movie reviews, along with help people with my knowledge of games a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Borderlands 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GameMaster
Admin
Admin

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 6:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kinda sad that even the bandits post signs like this...hahaha I am reminded of the posters Peter made.
Back to top Go down
https://gamelife.4umer.com
Raging Psycho
Gamer
Gamer
Raging Psycho

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:56 am

Ha! I kind of forgot about those. I'm still not sure if the originals were serious, or just someone else's joke. So have you played much of BL2 yet?
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Admin
Admin

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:45 pm

I will get more pictures up soonish, and ya a good amount. I am prob about to sell my 360 so I will have a week or 2 break from playing any 360 until we get our new 1, but ya I am up to lv 27, and almost done with the story run through #1.
Back to top Go down
https://gamelife.4umer.com
Sponsored content

Borderlands 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Borderlands 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life, Love, Games, and Media :: Video Games :: Screenshots-
Jump to: