Life, Love, Games, and Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life, Love, Games, and Media

This is a forum for anyone who enjoys, games, movies, friends, just about anything. This is a site hopefully, for anyone. I wanted to make a forum where I could broadcast my video game and movie reviews, along with help people with my knowledge of games a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ultimate Killing Monster of Death

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raging Psycho
Gamer
Gamer
Raging Psycho

Ultimate Killing Monster of Death Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate Killing Monster of Death   Ultimate Killing Monster of Death I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:22 pm

The Ultimate Killing Monster of Death would be the ultimate monster for killing and causing death.

Initiative: +1000
Strength: 2,000,000,000,004
Dexterity: 4,000,000
Intelligence: 5,000,000
Constitution: 1,548,996
Wisdom: 3,000,000,000,000
Charisma: -4,000,000,000,000

AC: 500
HP: Infinite
Immune: Everything

Fortitude: +3,000,000
Reflex: Infinite
Will: +4000

Speed: 1
Base Attack: +200
Melee: +2000
Possessions: 589 Quadrillion Gold; Rejuvenation Potion of Death +/- 2000; Morning Star of Healing +10; Scroll of Unending Orgasms

Description:

Nobody knows what the Ultimate Killing Monster of Death looks like, because nobody alive has ever seen it. The Ultimate Killing Death Monster likes to kill everything that is alive, and even some things that aren't, by crushing them in it's giant claws. Except nobody knows that it has claws becaus nobody alive has ever seen it. In fact, if you look at the Ultimate Killing Death Monster of Monsterous Death, you will die instantly.
If the Ultimate Killing Monster of Death looks at you, you will die instantly.
If the UKMoD thinks about you, you will die instantly.
If the UKDMoD makes a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, you will die.
If the Ultimate KM of Death turns the radio on to FM 103.7, everyone in the whole world and every dimension dies.
If the Ultimate Monster of Killing and Death and Dying doesn't do anything, everybody still dies.

If someone kills the Ultimate Final Mega Killing Monster of Monsterous Death and Destructive Destruction Zero, they instantly get an infinite amount of experience (which carries over with each new level). They also get whatever weapons they want, whatever slaves they want, whatever items they want, and whatever clothes they want. Then they become the next Ultimate Killing Monster of Death and Disasterous Destructive Deadly Deathly Destruction. Then when that happens, everyone in their party dies instantly.
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Admin
Admin

Ultimate Killing Monster of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Killing Monster of Death   Ultimate Killing Monster of Death I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:32 pm

Well it seems this monster is 100% real and is doing a splendid job, because it seems that everyone dies at some point...therefore it must be because of this creature....that no one knows about because if they ever knew about it...they would die!......eventually
Back to top Go down
https://gamelife.4umer.com

Ultimate Killing Monster of Death
Page 1 of 1