Life, Love, Games, and Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life, Love, Games, and Media

This is a forum for anyone who enjoys, games, movies, friends, just about anything. This is a site hopefully, for anyone. I wanted to make a forum where I could broadcast my video game and movie reviews, along with help people with my knowledge of games a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Autohotkey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snowman
Gamer
Gamer
Snowman

Autohotkey Empty
PostSubject: Autohotkey   Autohotkey I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:43 pm

I'm sure some of you have heard about it but maybe some of you haven't. There is a great program out there called Autohotkey. It allows to remap your buttons and program new hotkeys as well as macros. I used it with my new mouse to give it essentially 20 buttons. (the mouse is a microsoft sidewinder). So if any have used it what have you used it for? What do you think of it?

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
GameMaster
Admin
Admin

Autohotkey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autohotkey   Autohotkey I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:04 am

I have used it before, however I found that I continually was reverting back to the default controls lol. If you enjoy using hotkeys its really nice, however I enjoy controlling every aspect of what I am doing in a game so instead of hitting pre programmed commands I have set, I just hit the separate buttons lol.
Back to top Go down
https://gamelife.4umer.com

Autohotkey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life, Love, Games, and Media :: Video Games :: Anything Else-
Jump to: