Life, Love, Games, and Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life, Love, Games, and Media

This is a forum for anyone who enjoys, games, movies, friends, just about anything. This is a site hopefully, for anyone. I wanted to make a forum where I could broadcast my video game and movie reviews, along with help people with my knowledge of games a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assassin's Creed 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GameMaster
Admin
Admin

Assassin's Creed 2 Empty
PostSubject: Assassin's Creed 2   Assassin's Creed 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:54 am

So, I just finished Assassin's Creed 2. It is a moderately long game (compared to most games now a-days) it took 23 hours of game-play to finish. Although it isn't all that challenging (except for a couple of the Assassin's Tomb's) it was a great game. It keeps the feel of the original game, while still adding many interesting new aspects, such as a town-building feature (purchasing/upgrading shops, guilds, etc.). It also is the first AC game where the Pistol makes its appearance. However, the pistol isn't the only new weapon in your arsenal, you get to use a wide range of weaponry (including things like spears and halberds that you are able to steal from your opponents), such as different hammers, 10 or so different swords, and many different knives. The story has a very strong meaning that will keep you interested throughout the entire thing, especially in the last few hours. But, I found one of the coolest things to be the characters that you run into throughout the game. One of the most prominent of these is, Leonardo Da'Vinci, who helps you out many times and in many ways throughout the game. Another great character in the game was "The Spaniard" who goes through this very diverse character development to become many things, but all the time, your enemy. For those of you who are very interested in the idea of collecting, there is a mix of both very simple game important collectables (such as glyphs to reveal "The Truth" of the story, and the Seals that unlock Altair's armor for you to use), but then jsut as in AC1's flags, there are 200 feathers hidden throughout the game for you to try to find. After all of this I believe that I can confidently give this game a 8.5/10.
Back to top Go down
https://gamelife.4umer.com

Assassin's Creed 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life, Love, Games, and Media :: Video Games :: Video Games Reviews-
Jump to: