Life, Love, Games, and Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life, Love, Games, and Media

This is a forum for anyone who enjoys, games, movies, friends, just about anything. This is a site hopefully, for anyone. I wanted to make a forum where I could broadcast my video game and movie reviews, along with help people with my knowledge of games a

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thoughts on what we hope to do on next adventure

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CrimsonDeath777
The Outer Ring
The Outer Ring
CrimsonDeath777

Thoughts on what we hope to do on next adventure Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on what we hope to do on next adventure   Thoughts on what we hope to do on next adventure I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:49 pm

So is anyone really looking forward/hope to see something in the upcoming adventures? The addition of swordo and before that the "god of idc" incidents make me hopefully for many possible adventures. Though the most pressing on my mind and i think jennas is what type of dragon eggs do we have and how do we hatch them. Also i would like to see some cool survival gear and possibly other cool little nick nacks that may not have a lot of straight forward/combat value. Like rainbow ale, or a intelligent rock, or a rope that on command can untie itself, or a never ending waterskin of water. You know things that are useful but also have limitless uses for random and weird thinking that we all exhibit. Like using the never ending waterskin to flood a room, or use it for waterboarding, or to try to use it to make a creature with a cold aura freeze in place lol
Back to top Go down
CrimsonDeath777
The Outer Ring
The Outer Ring
CrimsonDeath777

PostSubject: Useful items   Thoughts on what we hope to do on next adventure I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 2:37 pm

On page 160 in the magic item compendium ther is the everful mug 200gp 3 times a day will fill full of 12 ounces of cheap ale, water, or watery wine. Normally a human should consume roughly 4 liters (its rounded up) which is basically a gallon. theres a 128 fluid ounces in a gallon. In a desert environment you should drink 1.5 gallons roughly so roughly 192 fluid ounces and since everful mug only provides 36 ounces of water a day we will each need roughly 5 (6 if you round up because result of 192 divided by 36 is 5.3333333333333333333333.....). So thats a thousand gold in water (not including what personally i would have to pay for for the horse). then there's everlasting rations 350gp. Enough trail rations for a medium creature for 1 day it replenishes every day at dawn. For me and jenna i recommend we get 2-5 everlasting rations for us and the dragons that may hatch. And for my horse there is the everlasting feed bag is 800gp and it feeds the animal until taken off so ill probably need two to three. The horse will need to consume roughly 10 gallons of water a day that's 1280 fluid ounces a day so ill need 36 everful mugs for horse. So for normal character to survive desert just food and water wise they will need to spend 1,350 gp on food and water. Jenna would look more like 1,700 gp-2,750 gp. And i will need to spend between 12,300gp-13,350gp just in food and water. That's if we go by earth real world means. That's not including goggles, skin covers, security measures, things so we dont overheat, and any other things we may need to survive extreme heat(This is all for the get little miss dream souless her soul back).
Back to top Go down
CrimsonDeath777
The Outer Ring
The Outer Ring
CrimsonDeath777

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on what we hope to do on next adventure   Thoughts on what we hope to do on next adventure I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 2:50 pm

Well if i would of kept reading there is the field provision 2000gp. Holds enough food and water for 15 people or 5 horses. So if one of us bought one and maybe another person. and the rest just buy a ever lasting trail rations and everful mug for emergency if separated we could have enough easily. So we could all buy one then we could feed like a town if need be lol. We could be like the WHO (World Health Organization) of dnd and help keep the natives fed and healthy lol. We could start a dnd UN!!!! Jk lol kinda funny idea though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on what we hope to do on next adventure   Thoughts on what we hope to do on next adventure I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on what we hope to do on next adventure
Page 1 of 1